Resources for Parents
Getting Involved & Donating
Black Mamas Matter Alliance is a Black women-led cross-sectoral alliance. We center Black mamas to advocate, drive research, build power, and shift culture for Black maternal health, rights, and justice.
Loveland Foundation is committed to showing up for communities of color in unique and powerful ways, with a particular focus on Black women and girls.
ParentsTogether Action is working to build a world where every child has the support and opportunities we all want for our own kids. We do that by taking action on issues that benefit families.
Instagram Accounts to Follow
- 6 Body Positivity Podcasts to Nourish Your Body & Mind _ The Temper.pdf
- As an Asian-American, I'm Tired of Being Racially Gaslit By My Peers _ HelloGiggles.pdf
- Body Liberation in the Therapy Space.pdf
- How to support Asian American colleagues amid anti-Asian violence.pdf
- The Intersection of Racism and Diet Culture _ Shape.pdf
- The Science of Fat Shaming _ Shape.pdf
- Where To Donate To Help Asian Communities 2021 _ The Strategist _ New York Magazine.pdf
- White Supremecy in the Workplace.pdf
- Why People Are Upset with This Body-Ranking Story from the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show _ Shape.pdf
An incomplete guide for parents and caregivers to begin conversations about race, privilege, bias, riots, activism, social injustice, diversity and inclusivity. Learn to teach empathy through literacy, begin conversations with educational printable worksheets, video teaching resources, coloring pages, and more!
If you feel anything is missing here, or you have questions, please email Franchise Owner, Allie Fraase, at email@example.com.