At Fit4Mom Brooklyn, our mission is to provide a welcoming and inclusive wellness experience for all moms. We offer support and community for every stage of motherhood, practice inclusivity, solicit feedback to continue to improve our programs and client experience, pledge to speak out against bias and microaggressions, and believe all bodies are worthy and deserve respect.
We define body liberation as the freedom from social and political systems of oppression that designate certain bodies as more worthy, healthy, and desirable than others. To demonstrate this commitment, we provide physical and mental health resources to support you in your unique journey to wellbeing. Email email@example.com for nutrition and disordered eating resources, mental health resources, and more.
As a company that values love and inclusivity, we take a stand to support and welcome all moms. We are cultivating a community of belonging and empowerment. As an organization, we will use our platform for positive change.
In alignment with our beliefs and in support of our mission, we will:
· Incorporate anti-racism training into our team hiring and onboarding process..
· Share resources, tools, and educational materials with our FIT4MOM Brooklyn community and team members.
· Facilitate public discussions for personal and parental growth. As we are not experts in all topics, we will include local and national speakers, consultants, and other professionals in these discussions.
· Celebrate and support inclusivity, racial equity, and body liberation in our story times, playgroups, partnerships, hiring decisions, and all aspects of our business.
· Live out our FIT4MOM core values of love and inclusion.
· Encourage members of our networks to join us. This is our pledge. You can join us by printing out your own (non-branded) pledge.
We believe that each day presents an opportunity to raise our children to be kind and help shape a better, more inclusive world. We are learning, just as you are learning. To help continue this learning, and unlearning process, we have put together resources for both parents and children below.
Do you believe something is missing here? Please email Franchise Owners Rosalie van Alphen and Anneloes Wynalda at firstname.lastname@example.org.